When Justin asked what podcasts I’m currently listening to, I had to laugh. Man, if only he knew how much of an old woman I actually am, he’d laugh his ponytailed ass off.
Well, now he gets that chance and so do you. Welcome to my podcast list where I show you my sash of old fart badges:
- Freakonomics Radio – Who likes Socio-economics? This girl!
- Question of the Day – Hosted by Dubner and Altucher
- NPR Planet Money – Funny stories about cash
- Chat With Traders – intro to stock market stuff and general education
- Rdella Training – (shhh…don’t tell anyone, but I’m trying to be a powerlifter…shhhhh)
- Chilling Tales – Cool horror stories a la Are You Afraid Of The Dark
- Dude Soup / FunHaus – Gaming talk for people who are over 30 years old, likes horrible jokes and farting.
Do you have any suggestions on what I should be listening to? No poppy stuff, and for God’s sake no Minimalists stuff; I already downsized my life enough!